In order for Tribal Members to meet their full potential by way of being healthy not only in a physical state but a mental state as well, the Behavioral Health Department provides the following:
- Testing for learning disabilities, memory personality, depression, drug abuse.
- Individual/Group counseling, which can include but not limited to marriage, anger, behavior modification, parenting, depression.
- Psychiatric medication adjustments.
- Follow-up after discharge from residential and/or outpatient program.
- Education and counseling for high-risk youth and other groups.
- Liaison between the individual and/or family and outside programs.
- Residential /detox treatment as needed.
- Alcohol and substance abuse counseling and intervention.
The Behavioral Health Department is staffed with a full time licensed behavioral therapist, part-time contractual psychiatrist, and a part-time clinical psychologist.