The Tribal Member Benefits Department administers and maintains all records relating to the following benefits:

❖ Per Capita Distribution
❖ Tribal Elders Supplemental Support Program
❖ Minor’s Trust Program
❖ Diversified Benefits (Benny) Card
❖ Burial Assistance Program
❖ Caremark Mail Order Prescription Program
❖ Legal Services Reimbursement Program
❖ Tribal ID’s and Magnolia Passes

Tribal Member Benefits must be notified of any changes to a member’s name, address, contact information, banking information or burial assistance information.

Tribal Members may access all Tribal Benefits Downloads and Information via the Tribal Members Only Portal (TMOP) on the home page of this web site. Please contact Hannah Flowers in Government Relations at (251) 368-9136 x 2003 if you need assistance with your username/password.

Department Contacts

Nikole Higdon
Benefits Information Clerk
(251) 368-9136 ext. 2209

Tabatha D. Davis
Tribal Benefits Liaison
(251) 368-9136 ext. 2203

Marlene McNairn
Tribal Member Benefits Manager
(251) 368-9136 ext. 2207

Denise Young
Data Specialist
(251) 368-9136 ext. 2217

Carolyn Rackard
Elder Benefits Assistant
(251) 368-9136 ext. 2501

Anna C. Wilson
Tribal Benefits Special Assistant
(251) 368-9136 ext. 2211

Gwen Manning
Tribal Member Benefits Director
(251) 368-9136 extension 2287

Martha Gookin
Tribal Member Services Division Director
(251) 368-9136 extension 2602


Change of Name:
You must fill out a new W-9 Form; attach a new social security card along with a marriage certificate or divorce decree.

DBS Online Account Utilization

Tribal Members may monitor their health and utilities benefits. This information has been posted on the Tribal Member Benefits page housed in the Tribal Members Only Portal.

Stay Up To Date

To ensure you receive your Tribal benefits, newsletter, and other pertinent information from the Tribe, Tribal Member Benefits must have your correct information on file.

Please make sure you complete and submit a change of address if there is a change in your name, address, telephone number, etc.

If you need to change your name, you must fill out a new W-9 Form; attach a new social security card along with a marriage certificate or divorce decree.

The above referenced forms are located in the Tribal Members Only Portal accessible from the link on the home page.

Member Downloads

Adobe Reader

Content on this page requires Adobe Reader. Click the icon above to download this free software for your Mac or PC. (Opens in a new browser tab or window)